Smashteck connect carry a vast range of networking equipment. If you are looking to replace older hardware or extend your current network we have the hardware you require. Our staff are experienced in managing networks and are in a position to help and guide to the best solution to your needs.
Ubiquiti Nanostation M5
Up to 150Mbps wireless bandwidth for your point to point network
5GHz band provides a suitable connection for streaming video content
Ubiquiti Nanostation M5 Access Point
• Powered passively through a Power over Ethernet (PoE) injector or compliant switch. This allows for optimum device placement
• Up to 150Mbps wireless bandwidth for your point to point network
• 5GHz band provides a suitable connection for streaming video content
• One PoE Ethernet port supplies a reliable connection to your network, whilst the other acts as a PoE bridge
• 15km Line of sight allows you to create a wireless bridge between networks
• Ubiquiti`s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots
• Point to Multi Point allows long distance connection of multiple point to point networks
• Air OsV provides intuitive user interface and it loaded with advanced configuration utilities and settings
What can I expect from the Nanostation M5?
When paired with another Point to Point (PTP) device, the Nano station M5 provides a reliable wireless connection to allow multiple locations to share the same network over a distance of up to 15km. The Nanostation M5 can also be used as a bridge for your wired network, allowing connections for wireless devices
What can I expect from the wireless speed?
Get a 5GHZ wireless signal through this next generation, 16dBi dual polarity antenna. 150Mbps gives your connected networks enough bandwidth to allow for VOIP calls between offices or the transfer of data over networks. Priority is given to provide you with seamless video/voice communications between locations. The inclusion of a second 10/100 fast Ethernet port with PoE lets you attach devices such as a PoE security camera. This will let you utilise the 5Ghz frequency by sending a video feed wirelessly to your network.*
* Customer note: The Ubiquiti NanoStations are not 802.3af compliant
What management software is included with this device?
AirOS V provides advanced management and configuration utilities. These provide you with complete control of point to point capabilities, wireless access control and wireless bridge settings.