• Cable connection (RJ45) allows you to connect directly to a modem or extend your network from an existing router
• 300Mbps provides bandwidth for general tasks, for example e-mail and web browsing for few users on a small home network
• 2.4GHz band will allow for a stable wireless connection
• Four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports allow you to connect supported devices to your network
• Manufacturer part number: TL-WR841N
• TP-Link Tether app support allows for network management from a portable device
• IP QoS enables you to allocate bandwidth to devices connected on your network
What can I expect from this router?
Suitable for a small home or office environment, the TP-Link N300 router provides enough wireless bandwidth and wired connections to run or expand a small user-based network with ease.
What can I expect from this router’s wireless capabilities?
Two large external antennas will help distribute the 2.4GHz wireless signal throughout your home or office, allowing you to utilise up to 300Mbps for multiple wireless connections.
What wired connections are available on this router?
A single 10/100 WAN/LAN connection is provided to allow you to attach this router directly into a modem. Alternatively, you can use this port to connect to a pre-existing router to expand your network. Four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports are supplied which allow you to wire in your supported devices, this provides an uninterrupted connection to your network.
Effortlessly manage your network
The inclusion of Internet Protocol Quality of Service (IP QoS) enables you to adjust the amount of available bandwidth for each device attached to your network. This lets you restrict the network usage and prioritise devices. Also compatible with TP-Link tether, you can remotely manage your network from any portable device using iOS 7.0 or Android 4.0 or later. Disconnect unwanted Wi-Fi users at the press of a button or restrict access to web pages – TP-Link tether gives you complete control of your network.