We do our best to ensure all of our customers enjoy a happy shopping experience with SmashteckConnect.ie however occasionally you may need to return an item. If that is the case. . .
We make it easy!
All orders shipped will come with a simple returns form. If you misplaced it you can download one here.
Simply fill in the form with your contact details, order number, the reason for return and any additional comments you feel is required.
Enniscrone Business Park
>>> Always Send Items Using Registered Post <<<
1. The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller by email and telephone within 2 working days of delivery if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
2. Where a claim of defect or damage is made the Buyer shall be entitled to a full refund if in the opinion of the Seller, the Goods are in fact defective.
3. The Buyer has the right, in addition to its other rights, to cancel the Contract and receive a refund by informing the Seller by e-mail or telephone within seven working days of receipt of the Goods.
4. If the Buyer cancels the Contract pursuant to clause 9.3 the Goods must be returned by the Buyer at the Buyer's expense and should be adequately insured during the return journey. The Buyer will within thirty days of the receipt of the Goods by the Seller receive a refund of all monies paid for the Goods. The Seller will not refund delivery charges if any. If the Buyer fails to return the Goods following cancellation, the Seller shall be entitled to deduct the cost of recovering the Goods from the Buyer.
5. Goods to be returned must clearly show the order number obtained from the Seller on the package. All items returned for refund must be in original packaging.
6. Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer's fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.